Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I had the freakiest dream at 3am.

So the main part I distinctly remember was:

I walked into a room, and there was a lady laying in a bed, she looked incredibly sick and I guess I was taking care of her with my mom. But the weird part was, in the dream she WAS my mom as well! 0_o I didn't understand!
I walked out of the room into the living room, and when I came back, she was out of the bed, on her knees, on the floor, wide eyed in horror! She was white as a ghost, then suddenly, she fell flat on her face.... dead.
I screamed and flipped her over, she still had her eyes open. It scared the sh*t out of me! I screamed in horror yelling "Oh!! My mom is dead! she's dead!" Then someone came into the room (my actual mother) and gently grabbed her cold body and said in a whisper "Poor poor lady."

Freaky! I woke up for about 10 minutes before falling asleep again.
Still... beats any old horror film I've ever seen! XD hahaha!

No comments: