Saturday, August 4, 2012

IM BACK... let's hope.

Alright alright. I know its been 2 years, and I'm probably 2 years too late. I've noticed the mass majoity of bloggers these day, have moved to Tumblr. So I'm most likely just writing this for my own amusement. Who really knows huh ?! Anyways, its been 2 years. So why the sudden appearance ? Well ... I don't know. (: haha ! Yeah, honestly, I just randomly came back to this website, and began reading the tiny handful of what was once interesting news to me then,but is now useless rubbish. Why I've said this ? Well, I've got a man, and I've had him for 2 years now. We're inseparable to say the least. We fight, yeah, but what "normal" couple doesn't ? I love him and that's all that should really matter. As for me making videos ? Well, to be honest, I've lost a lot of my "old" self since you last heard from me... I lost a lot of motivation to make videos... I used to do that sh!† like crackheads with coke. But unfortunately, I guess I just lost my touch. However, I still would love to make them, but my hell of a job, has made it to where I no longer have a social life. I'm always working, and when I'm not, I'm too tired at home or too bored with life to do anything. Its sad really. I've become a big heap of furniture or something. Just lying around everywhere, not doing or going anywhere. But, I'm saving up for a car, so at least I'm doing SOMETHING. Its 3:30am here. So I'll stop before my phone does something to make me lose everything I just wrote. Till next time kiddos.

No comments: